keskiviikko 30. toukokuuta 2012

My Gear: Epiphone SG

In this series I tell you about my gear.

The first post is about my first guitar. I started playing guitar in July 2010 and bought my first guitar then. I also bought an amplifier, Vox VT 30, but I have sold it..

Epiphone SG G-400 & Vox VT-30

My first guitar was an Epiphone SG G-400 and I've still got and it is quite ok, even though it's an inexpensive guitar. Comfortable to handle, plays well, keeps in tune. The pick-ups could be little better, actually I've been thinking of changing them for better ones.

I highly recommend this Epiphone SG for a beginner - and for others also, it reasonably priced and the quality is very good.

More to come, other electric and acoustic guitars, amps, pedals. So stay tuned.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti